List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-23 18:27:48

On 02/23/2014 02:50 AM, Vishesh Handa wrote:
> On Saturday, February 22, 2014 09:02:21 PM Jens Reuterberg wrote:
> > /"Will look for a fitting picture (articles without pictures are boring), /
> > /suggestions welcome. If we can't find anything I'll use the pic I just took
> > of /
> > /Vishesh talking about relationships "/
> >
> > We're doing graphics right now for Baloo - the icon is being edited but also
> > things like Launchpage and media graphics to describe what Baloo is for
> > "normal people" (like me ;) )
> >

> Hey Jens
>
> Thanks a lot for working on the icon.
>
> Based on the icon and the extensive discussions, "Baloo" is not being
> mentioned anywhere in the article. Adding the search icon seems like a nice
> idea. What else did you have in mind?
>
> > I'm not saying a photo Vishesh giving relationship advice is bad (I'd kill
> > to hear those advice btw <3 ) - just that there are three people dedicated
> > to this as we speak.
>
> I kicked ass! :D

Baloo is now mentioned a couple of times in the developer section. Given
that the name has been used a lot internally and somewhat in public, it
would be odd to hide it away.

Thank you for all your work on this Vishesh. Okay, you kicked ass...did
people get excited? How could anyone in your presentation not?

Carl