On Saturday, February 22, 2014 09:02:21 PM Jens Reuterberg wrote: > /"Will look for a fitting picture (articles without pictures are boring), / > /suggestions welcome. If we can't find anything I'll use the pic I just took > of / > /Vishesh talking about relationships "/ > > We're doing graphics right now for Baloo - the icon is being edited but also > things like Launchpage and media graphics to describe what Baloo is for > "normal people" (like me ;) ) > Hey Jens Thanks a lot for working on the icon. Based on the icon and the extensive discussions, "Baloo" is not being mentioned anywhere in the article. Adding the search icon seems like a nice idea. What else did you have in mind? > I'm not saying a photo Vishesh giving relationship advice is bad (I'd kill > to hear those advice btw <3 ) - just that there are three people dedicated > to this as we speak. I kicked ass! :D -- Vishesh Handa _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.