List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?B?xIx1a2nEhw==?= <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-21 9:44:53

> "developed in a European Union funded research project"
> would become
> "developed in a European Union funded research project (NEPOMUK)".

The problem here is that people (not to mention our favourite news site) start
thinking that EU funded KDE Nepomuk.

It is simply not true. Trueg was the part of the project as Mandriva's
employee, not as a KDE developer. And the KDE Nepomuk was developed largely
after the EU Nepomuk project was.

That is why I like the sentence "... previously developed in a European Union
(supported) funded research project ..."

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
I don't really trust a sane person.