List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article about Baloo
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-18 4:42:42

On 02/17/2014 05:03 PM, Markus Slopianka wrote:
> On Monday 17 February 2014 23:29:47 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
>
> > Let's not go there, the decision for the name was taken a long time ago.
> > But you DID give me a good laugh... 😎
>
> Just sayin' and nothing is set in stone until the release was made...
> I am 100 % confident in Vishesh's skills that the framework will be great but
> let's be honest: The name is inviting trolls...

If we can't fix it, we should feature it.

A great mascot
plus an award-winning theme song "The Bare Necessities"

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
That's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bare necessities of life..."

Nice description of what Vishesh and crew have created.

Pity the trolls. Just direct them to slashdot where they can punch on
KDE all they want.