List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Plasma Next promo material
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jens () ohyran ! se>
Date:       2014-02-17 15:50:17

The issue to be considered about Plasma, Frameworks 5 and things like Baloo is
that we are a tad in the 11th hour here.

So whatever we do have to be done quickly, decided even faster and implemented
by all. Which is the nasty bit. The upside with Plasma Next is that there
actually is a real chance to rebrand things and that can spill over to other
areas (Like Frameworks).

The downside is that if we do that then the tie between KDE/Frameworks/Plasma
will get even stronger... so its not a total victory or anything.

The "catch phrase" thing for KDE is a good thing. We where planning along
those lines for Plasma promo but its better KDE has one (we can't have catch
phrases for both that would be kinda cheesy :) )

"Know, Discover, Everything"?
"Know, Dream, Explore"?

(why does english have so few words beginning with K? Random scroll on this
page brought up "Kidney Failure" which is hardly inspiring
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/k-words )