List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] FOSDEM: video recordings
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2014-01-13 12:34:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

The FOSDEM organization would like to have every talk recorded this year.

I put out a call for volunteers a week ago:

http://www.elpauer.org/2014/01/fosdem-desktops-devroom-2014-looking-for-volunteers-for-video-recordings/

But it rendered exactly ZERO volunteers. The other projects in the devroom
(Gnome, Enlightenment, Unity and LXQt) have been equally "successful",
which means there will be no recordings.

If anyone knows how to recruit volunteers, I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org