List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Frameworks 5 diagrams
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jos () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2013-12-21 22:32:46

Domonik Haumann has created this very nice Frameworks 5 diagram - I
saw it on his blog and asked if I could get it. He was OK with that
and I created a svg version with a small bugfix (connect Tier 2 with
Functional Qt Addons Tier 1). You can find them on
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Artwork

and of course in the articles on the dot.

Hugs,