List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [Linuxday-announce] LinuxDay 2013 - Call for Papers - nur noch eine Woche!
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-09 9:34:18

Hi Myriam,

On 7 October 2013 15:52, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Claudia Rauch <rauch@kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was also contacted by the organisers to check if anyone would be
>> able to attend the event for KDE. They would really very much like to
>> have us and there is a chance of getting some travel costs reimbursed
>> by the organisation. They expect 200-300 visitors so it's quite a nice
>> crowd :).
>>
>> Let me know if you'd be able to attend and run a KDE table. I can send
>> you some swag for it.
>>
>> Claudia
>>
>> On 28 September 2013 15:58, Thomas Thym <ungethym@mevin.net> wrote:
>>> Hi again!
>>>
>>> Is there really nobody who could go? The official deadline passed, but =
the organizer contacted my again and offered the possibility to still have =
a booth. They would be very happy if we could come.

> I just checked my timetable again, and I will be able to go. Strangely
> the first time I checked there was a 3,5 hour train ride one way,
> apparently now it is only 2 hrs, go figure what bahn.de messed up the
> first time round.
> Would be nice if somebody else would join in.
> Claudia: can you send the swag directly to the organizers? I will not
> be able to carry much stuff I fear, let alone doing this on a train
> ride. I am sure I can convince Reinhard (the organizer head) to send
> back the remains if there is too much to carry, he is a very nice guy
> :)
> What is quite important to have is a poster, btw.

Thanks for volunteering :). I'm currently at the Qt Developer Days but
we can sort out details tomorrow or next week.

-- =

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Sch=F6nhauser Allee 6/7
10119 Berlin
Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086
Twitter: @frankfurtine

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Berlin
(Charlottenburg), with number VR 31685 B. Its president is Cornelius
Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and
http://kde.org/