List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [Linuxday-announce] LinuxDay 2013 - Call for Papers - nur noch eine Woche!
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-07 13:37:39

Hi,

I was also contacted by the organisers to check if anyone would be
able to attend the event for KDE. They would really very much like to
have us and there is a chance of getting some travel costs reimbursed
by the organisation. They expect 200-300 visitors so it's quite a nice
crowd :).

Let me know if you'd be able to attend and run a KDE table. I can send
you some swag for it.

Claudia

On 28 September 2013 15:58, Thomas Thym <ungethym@mevin.net> wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> Is there really nobody who could go? The official deadline passed, but th=
e organizer contacted my again and offered the possibility to still have a =
booth. They would be very happy if we could come.

> Cheers,
> Thomas
>

> On Tuesday 17 September 2013, 20.56:16 Thomas Thym wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Since many years there is the LinuxDay in Dornbirn in November (23. Nove=
mber 2013). We always hat a KDE booth and one talk. I have overlooked the f=
irst e-mail so now it is a little bit late (deanline is in one week, 22. Se=
ptember 2013). Unfortunately I can not go this year because we are moving t=
o our new home the very same day.

>> It would be fantastic if someone could go and represent our community an=
d our software.
>> If you have any questions I will be pleased to answer them.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Thomas
>>

> Sent from my extraordanary Linux laptop.

-- =

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Sch=F6nhauser Allee 6/7
10119 Berlin
Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086
Twitter: @frankfurtine

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Berlin
(Charlottenburg), with number VR 31685 B. Its president is Cornelius
Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and
http://kde.org/