List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Call for participation: lightning talks and stands
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2013-10-03 10:17:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I have not but I will.

I just received notice we got the CrossDesktop DevRoom.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:

> Heya folks :)
>
> Has anyone already applied for a booth at FOSDEM?
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

class="gmail_quote">

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Lydia Pintscher <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:lydia@kde.org" target="_blank">lydia@kde.org</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px \
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

Heya folks :)<br>
Has anyone already applied for a booth at FOSDEM?<br>
Cheers<br>
Lydia<br>
---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>