Hi again! Is there really nobody who could go? The official deadline passed, but the organizer contacted my again and offered the possibility to still have a booth. They would be very happy if we could come. Cheers, Thomas On Tuesday 17 September 2013, 20.56:16 Thomas Thym wrote: > Hi all! > > Since many years there is the LinuxDay in Dornbirn in November (23. November 2013). We always hat a KDE booth and one talk. I have overlooked the first e-mail so now it is a little bit late (deanline is in one week, 22. September 2013). Unfortunately I can not go this year because we are moving to our new home the very same day. > > It would be fantastic if someone could go and represent our community and our software. > If you have any questions I will be pleased to answer them. > > Cheers, > Thomas > Sent from my extraordanary Linux laptop. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.