List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Qt Develooper Days
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-25 19:23:53

Qt Developer Days [1] provide excellent exposure for KDE in several
ways. We will be taking an active role in Qt Developer Days in Europe
and also in the U.S.

The QDD call for papers deadline has just been extended to August 1st.
Please consider submitting a proposal. The Qt Developer Days call for
papers [2] lists topic areas that appeal to QDD attendees.

This message is a special call to KDE people on the U.S. West Coast
who use or support Qt. Again this year, KDE will have an exhibit space
in the QDD expo. Last year, our presentations and exhibit space
attracted a lot of attention and many visitors who were interested in
KDE and what we provide within the Qt ecosystem.

If you live near San Francisco and are interested in taking part in
the KDE exhibit at QDD-North America, please contact me. And propose a
presentation related to Qt and KDE.

Please pass the word along to other KDE developers and contributors
who might be interested.

Thank you
Carl

[1] http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/