List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Proper Release Notes for 4.11?
From:       Markus <kamikazow () gmx ! de>
Date:       2013-06-30 16:49:46

Am Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013, 16:51:19 schrieben Sie:

> Have you considered putting your contribution in
> http://userbase.kde.org?  That's the place for information that's
> aimed at end users, and after 5 years of its existance it is at last
> being recommended more and more frequently to people asking questions.

UserBase's purpose is a bit different. I was aiming for a document that's
linked from the release announcement, hoping it could at some point become as
professional as FreeBSD's:
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/8.4R/relnotes-detailed.html
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/8.4R/errata.html

I'll set something up at http://community.kde.org/KDE_SC/4.11_Release_Notes