List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] release announcement text
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-22 13:41:28

Hi all,

Are you guys still working on the text? If not, I'd like to start the process
of HTMLifying it and putting it on www.kde.org, so our translators get a bit
of time.

Please let me know if you have planned or pending changes, and of course
thanks a lot for putting time into making our release notes rock. :)

Cheers,

-- sebas

--
sebas