On Wednesday 09 Jan 2013 18:36:39 Jos Poortvliet wrote: > On Wednesday 09 January 2013 17:52:39 Sebastian K=FCgler wrote: > > On Monday, December 31, 2012 20:31:31 Jos Poortvliet wrote: > > > I might be able to help more next year but don't count on it too much= ... > > > = > > > Have an absolutely freaktastic 2013 and let's kick some promo ass > > = > > Thanks a lot for the work you put into it so far! > = > Thanks. I actually also made a draft of the announcement: > https://promo.notes.kde.org/88 Just taken my first look at it this cycle - and yep, it is really good :-) = Great work from Jos, Devaja and I'm sure many others. I've just been through doing a bit of a grammar/wording cleanup - for most = bits, there wasn't much else to do. I've also had a stab at starting the KD= E = Development Platform section, but as you know I'm no dev so someone who = actually knows about that should take a look - Sebas? Aaron? One thing that bugged me, looking through: shouldn't Dolphin, Gwenview and = Okular be in the Applications section, not workspace? I left them for now a= s I = guessed it must be a conscious decision, not a mistake. I can see and argum= ent = for the file manager (though I disagree - you can happily run Plasma Deskto= p = with Nautilus as your file manager. Well, maybe not happily.... angrily?) b= ut = to me at least Okular is no part of the workspace at all. > Somehow, I want(ed) to make the first sentence(s) a bit more bold. Someth= ing > like "The Premier Free Desktop Suite Releases Major Update" or something. > But it's hard as we're not about the desktop anymore and I didn't really > manage a good way of saying it in a more neutral way. I've adjusted a few bits - take a look if you have a moment... Way I see it, we need a few holes plugged in (from the notes, seems the dev= s = have agreed to most of those - anyone know?), more work on the dev platform = bit and - of course - screenshots. > So now it's time to walk the dog and think about my health. Hope all is good there - take care of yourself. Cheers - and a late happy new year to everyone :-) Stu _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set d= igest on or temporarily stop your subscription.