List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] release announcement text
From:       Devaja Shah <devajashah () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-07 13:32:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Jos,

Happy new year !!! I am so so very sorry for not replying to you earlier. I
was out for the holidays with no internet access and so I wasn't able to
check my mail until today. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity
to work on the release announcement and for all the wonderful compliments.
It really feels great to be contributing to KDE !!! I'm really excited to
work on the kTouch and Appmenu development information for the announcement
and I would like to work on it if the work is still available and if no one
else has started working on it. Sorry again for the delay. Please tell me
if I could also help with anything else.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Devaja