List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 4.10 Release Coordination
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-20 21:21:54

Hey all,

Who would like to coordinate the promotion of the 4.10 release, who is able to
contribute to it?

As usual, we're looking for writers, screenshotters and webmonkeys who can put
all the promotional stuff, especially good release notes into reality and on
the web.

I'll prepare a rather basic announcement for 4.10 beta1, then it would be nice
if others could take this task over.

Thanks for stepping up!
--
sebas