Hi Claudia, this sounds very exciting. Sadly I can't participate this year. I hope many others (esp. promo people) will participate and blog about it. This is an important issue and we should take that chance. Thomas On Wednesday 13 June 2012, 11.29:34 Claudia Rauch wrote: > Hi all, > > You might have already seen it on the dot - this year, there will be > a very cool workshop at Akademy in Tallinn. Jake Edge from LWN and > Markus Feilner from Linux Magazin Germany will host an interactive > session on "PR for Free Software projects". They will talk about > topics like how to get the word out about your project, how to get > attention in the marketplace and how to write an effective press > release. # > > If you are in Tallinn for Akademy, you really don't want to miss this > session, taking place on Monday, 2 July. You can find out more about > the workshop here: http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/PRWorkshop > > The organizing team also still needs some volunteers who will blog > about the conference during the event and will help to write dot > stories about the talks and so on. If you want to help us, please get > in touch with the Akademy team at > Thanks and hoping to see many of you in Tallinn! > Claudia _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.