List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dot article for Beta Testing
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-05-30 19:26:41

On 05/30/2012 08:37 PM, Carl Symons wrote:
> This is now online at
> http://dot.kde.org/2012/05/30/beta-testing-program. It has not been
> published on the front page of the Dot. When the Release Announcement
> is created, this will become one of its sections.
>
> I still have a concern about the compile from source language in the
> "Get Involved" section.
>
> The suggestions have been included. Please tell me if there are other
> changes you want.
>
> Carl

Hi Carl,

"An IRC bugzilla training will be offered in #kde-bugs (freenode) on the
weekend of June 2nd and 3rd."
It's now June 9th and 10th

We can remove " If it is not provided there, the beta can be compiled
from source." if you think it's too scary.

We can also finish by something like "We count on you" or "Hope to see
you joining" or similar.

Anne-Marie