List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: interviews
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-08 14:55:39

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM, princesa.st@gmail.com
<princesa.st@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tomaz,
>
> Glad to talk to you! I think I could go and write about Latin America KDE
> Summit. I have to plane my holidays for do it. It's depends on my personal
> troubles, i trust they dont exist! ;)
>
> But, please, can you explain me something more about the event? Thanks

Princesa,

this is the wikipedia in english about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%B3rum_Internacional_Software_Livre
But, briefly, it's an 'Get-Together', where developers, user groups
and companies go to see the new stuff happening in the free software
and communities.
there's around 10.000 unique-visitors and is the biggest event in the
latin america about Free Software.

Tomaz