List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE news for business: event in Madrid
From:       Agustín_Benito <toscalix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-14 17:11:47

Hi,

KDE Spain is organizing next week an event in Madrid called "KDE news
for business" oriented to companies and professionals. We will publish
it in KDE Spain website today or tomorrow and also in my Spanish blog
and probably KDEBlog.com (from Baltasar Ortega).

The hashtag will be #kdeciball

Check the web (in Spanish): http://www.lacatedralonline.es/ciball/eventos/2001

I'll publish it in my blog during the week so we'll have an entry in Planet KDE

Saludos

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Profile:  http://es.linkedin.com/in/toscalix