List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 2011 LinuxQuestions.org Member Choice Awards KDE News Article
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-03 10:57:10

Hey,

It looks good :-) I've forwarded it on to the Dot's editorial team - they
(which includes me) will make any edits needed, get back to you if there's any
need for more information and get it published.

One thing for you to check - do you have an account already on dot.kde.org? We
need that to set you up as the author for the article. If not, please set one
up. Then just send a mail to dot-editors@kde.org with your dot username.

Thanks for writing the article, it looks great to me.

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/