List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 4.8 announcement
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-01-23 12:06:35

Hi All,

As you know, we're releasing 4.8 in about two days. As we want this to go
together with a nice announcement, we still have a bit of time left to improve
our text.

Finishing touches on https://promo.notes.kde.org/58 are highly welcome. I
won't be able to do all the work (and the work of putting it online) together.

Is someone already working on screenshots? My 4.8-based setup is a bit of a
mess with random bits of Plasma Active in it, and some stuff from master,
customized, etc. So it would be good if someone could shoot images of a stock
4.8

I'll add bits and pieces about the development platform today.

More help is appreciated...

Thanks,
--
sebas