List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE ecosystem: companies
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2011-12-15 14:01:21

Am Mittwoch 14 Dezember 2011, 15.51:01 schrieb Agustin Benito Bethencourt:
> Hi,

Morning Agustin

[Please don't CC: me as I'm subscribed here since years ;-)]

> > > I have the following:
> > > 1.- Distros, KDAB, Basyskom, KO, UFOCoders, Owncloud Inc., Kolab,
> > > Nokia, Collabora, Codethink, Froglogic
> >
> > May I add mine here: FOX Elektronix - Fux (with asimplecomputer.com).
>
> See...I learn a lot in this mailing list. I had no idea. Can you give us a
> little information about it? Simple stuff that is not on the website,
> specially related to you. What do you do there? How many people are
> involved? How is your work related to KDE?

In the company it's just me. Eugene Trounev and Emil Sedgh helped me for the
website and design.
I wanted to deliver our (KDE) great products pre-installed and to offer a
whole device spectrum for Plasma. One of the target user groups of my offers
are newbies and older people. And 5 EUR of each sold device go to KDE e.V. and
Debian.

If you've further questions don't hesitate to ask.

> I like the web...

Thx. It's done by Eugene and Emil mainly!