List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Necessitas alpha 3 update 2
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-12 1:21:14

Necessitas alpha 3 was mentioned in a Commit-Digest in November. For
the reasons we discussed then, I don't think that we should do a stand
alone story on this now.

However, when Necessitas gets to beta, there should be something on
the Dot about it. Necessitas fits with several hot topics, such as Qt,
mobile.

Carl