List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: RE: A KDE Primer for GNOME Users?
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-21 10:16:59

Hey folks,

Things are still a bit crazy for me at the moment, but I received this nice
email that I thought it might be nice to share (read also the original, not
just the one at the top).

Personally, I wouldn't go so much for the converting GNOME users approach, but
an introduction guide to our software for anyone new to us would be helpful. I
wonder if anyone has some time to pick this up?

Cheers,
Stu