List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-13 10:08:06

Hey,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Thomas Thym <ungethym@mevin.net> wrote:
> So. There are only two days left. Until now we got 1 (in letters: ONE) email to the \
> 15 at kde org adress. (If someone wants the account information to log in please \
> contact me with privat mail.)

Ok, that sucks a bit, I guess we'll just have to push for people to do
stuff on the day.

> I have bloged about it in the last minutes. Perhaps you could spread the world as \
> well.

My life is still crazy right now, but I'll dent it at least...

> What are the next steps? An article on Oct 14?

Yep. Could you also send a mail (with key points from the dot article)
to the ev members list? If most of the members blog/dent/post to
Facebook etc on the 14th it will still make a decent splash I think

> The time to modify buzz.kde.org might be too short.

Maybe. We can still mention buzz.kde.org in the article to track what
people are saying (traffic should hope fully be dominated by 15th
birthday stuff).

On a personal note, sorry for not having contributed to this at all.
Real life is still very much getting in my way :-( And thanks for all
the work that you and Carl have done on this.

Cheers,
Stu