List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-10-12 19:05:07

Hi all,

it's good to see all the press full with KDE stuff. Plasma Active One and ownCloud 2 \
are very popular. That's great. So we could send the next message in 2 days. I hope \
it is not too much and the message gets lost.

So. There are only two days left. Until now we got 1 (in letters: ONE) email to the \
15 at kde org adress. (If someone wants the account information to log in please \
contact me with privat mail.) I have bloged about it in the last minutes. Perhaps you \
could spread the world as well.

What are the next steps? An article on Oct 14?
The time to modify buzz.kde.org might be too short.

October 14th—a global celebration of freedom and achievement!

Cheers,
Thomas