List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-05 22:17:46

Got a notice that the kde mailer daemon didn't like this message I sent.

Retry

Carl

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Thomas Thym <ungethym@mevin.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 October 2011, 08.51:30 Carl Symons wrote:
> >
> > http://dot.kde.org/2011/10/05/freedom-15-years-party
> >
> > We should get this out soon.
>
> I read the text. Good work, Carl!
> I am not sure about the cake picture. I would prefer only to use the KDE 15 logo on \
> top right.
> And I am thinking about the last sentence "A good reason to party.". Perhaps we \
> could find something even more powerful. E.g. "Let's make it an unforgettable \
> party." or "Let's celebrate our freedom and achievements" or
> "Let's rock the world". or
> "Let's make it our day" or
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

Took out cupcake picture. It seemed a little much to me too. There's
not much possibility for adding pizzazz on the spur of the moment with
Drupal.

I thought that the last line was wimpy too. And it's bigger than just
the KDE community.
replaced with...

October 14th—a global celebration of freedom and achievement!