List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-10-05 21:33:36

On Wednesday 05 October 2011, 08.51:30 Carl Symons wrote:

> http://dot.kde.org/2011/10/05/freedom-15-years-party
>
> We should get this out soon.

I read the text. Good work, Carl!
I am not sure about the cake picture. I would prefer only to use the KDE 15 logo on \
top right.

And I am thinking about the last sentence "A good reason to party.". Perhaps we could \
find something even more powerful. E.g. "Let's make it an unforgettable party." or
"Let's celebrate our freedom and achievements" or
"Let's rock the world". or
"Let's make it our day" or

Cheers,
Thomas