List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Represent KDE at LISA conference in Boston
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-10-05 16:28:53

On 5 October 2011 18:25, Klaatu <klaatu@straightedgelinux.com> wrote:
> Wait, does this mean we would get into LISA for free, or does it mean we'd
> have to pay to get in and then man the booth?
>
> Cuz if I get into LISA for free to reprazent KDE.... I'm in.

 We don't have to pay :)

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > We were offered a free booth and exhibitor passes for the LISA'11
> > conference in Boston [1] in December. The exhibition is on Wednesday
> > and Thursday.
> > Please let me know asap if you have time and would like to man the KDE
> > booth on those days.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Claudia
> >
> > [1] http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa11/
> - klaatu

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/