List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] =?utf-8?q?Teaching_the_next_Adas_=E2=80=93_join_KDE_f?=
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-10-03 17:07:34

Heya folks :)

I'm really excited to announce that we'll have tutorials for Ada
Lovelace Day (7. Oct) at KDE. Learn how to become a bugmaster or write
your own little application. Find out more at
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2011/10/03/teaching-the-next-adas-join-kde-for-ada-lovelace-day-tutorials/

Please send me a quick email if you're planning to attend and spread
the word to your friends.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member