List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 15th anniversary
From:       "=?utf-8?q?Agust=C3=ADn_Benito_Bethencourt?= (Toscalix)"
Date:       2011-10-02 10:40:32

Hi,

Baltasar Ortega will give the details, but I can tell you that kde spain, in
collaboration with other entities, will organice 3 events to celebrate our
anniversary. One in Málaga (this is closed already), one in Villareal (Valencia
area, east of Spain) and Barcelona.

Since in Madrid is taking place the Solid Sprint now, we cannot ensure we will
also organize something there yet.

We will add some information in KDE SPain and promote it through our regular
channels here. If there is a plan to promote the anniversary globally and you
want information about what we are doing, Baltasar (KDE Blog guy) is your man.

--
Saludos

---
Agustín Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)