List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] background: I need a little help
From:       "=?utf-8?q?Agust=C3=ADn_Benito_Bethencourt?= (Toscalix)"
Date:       2011-09-27 18:16:53

Hi,

as I wrote before here, I'm writing a proposal to build relation with
organizations (not just companies).

I would like to add to it previous initiatives we have done in the past, so we
record them for people who do not remember them or were not involved in KDE by
that time. For example

a.- we have the KDE Patron "program". Actually is working.
b.- we had a website with companies that supported KDE back in (I don't remember
the date, sorry). It is deprecated.
c.- KDE is part of OIN.
d.- We are affiliated to FSF.
e.- KDE - University of Toulouse relation.
f.- Relation with Google through the GSoC
g.- Relation with many companies through Akademy sponsorship and organization
activities

What else have we done in this direction. I don't need many details about it,
just one line.

Thank you in advance.......
--
Saludos