List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Volunteers needed: Marble at Intergeo in Nuremberg
From:       "Torsten Rahn" <tackat () t-online ! de>
Date:       2011-09-10 17:45:00

Hi,

Intergeo is one of the important GIS conferences in Germany and we as the
Marble project have the opportunity to present Marble there!

http://intergeo.de

However we urgently need volunteers (from Germany) and Marble enthusiasts \
to  man the booth.

All this takes is some knowledge about Marble and some enthusiasm about the \
 topic. If you are able to cover a day or just an afternoon that would be \
great  already!
For travel and accomodation costs we might be able to find a solution, so \
if  you worry about that one get in touch with me.

More info is available on the Wiki:

http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Intergeo_2011

Last year me and Bastian had a great time there presenting Marble:

http://dot.kde.org/2010/10/12/kde-marble-intergeo

So does anybody feel like spreading the news about our shiny virtual globe? \
 :-)

Best Regards,

Torsten