List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Libertopia 2011
From:       David Wonderly <david.wonderly () kubuntu ! org>
Date:       2011-09-07 19:42:47

Hey Carl,

Yeah, the one and the same. :) I'm still doing Kubuntu Documentation and
I'm now on the Kubuntu Council.

Our booth started as an Ubuntu booth however, I have been in contact
with Creative Commons, Linux Foundation, Linux Pro, O'Reilly, and a host
of other to turn the "Ubuntu" booth into an open source booth.

Brochures would be awesome. I don't know if you have stickers or
anything of that nature but, anything to hand out would be awesome.

Cheers!

Dave