List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Parties!
From:       Algot Runeman <algot.runeman () verizon ! net>
Date:       2011-08-26 15:51:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

OK,

You've had the fun. KDE 4.7 is running wild.

The KDE Promo team wants to put together a story of the fun time you had
for dot.kde.org. This is the request for information.

Please answer the questions in the following questionnaire - Just a
reply to me will do fine with the answers following each question:

Pictures, Yes! Send them. We like to see happy people celebrating KDE.

--Algot

---------------------------
Questionnaire
Dot readers will want to know where the parties were, what people did
and what people said about Release 4.7.

What is your name?
Where do you live (city, country)
Where was the 4.7 Release Party?
Who helped organize it?
What happened at the party? Was it just a get-together? Were there
presentations (and about what)?
How many people were there?

Please send pictures (It helps if the pictures are reduced to the size
that are published on the Dot--not more than 500 pixels wide)

Anything else you want to add will be welcome. You write. I combine. Dot Story.