List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: [Kde-ev-campaign] Re: Join the game with a cookie
From:       Emil Sedgh <emilsedgh () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-12 20:31:30

Hi.
Main issue I see with JoinTheGame is that the webpage has very very
little traffic. I tried spreading and rising it using the banners
feature, but apperantly it didnt have much effect. We arent getting
any more traffic.

We should seriously consider asking more influential people in foss
community to join/spread the word.