List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: 4.7 Release
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-04 9:51:22

On Monday 04 July 2011 10:38:42 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> For the 4.7 release (on 27th this month), we need to prepare release notes,
> screenshots and possibly also screencasts. A feature guide would be nice as
> well of course.
>
> I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to pour into it personally, so I'm
> looking for people who want to take over parts of this job. I can help with
> guidance of course.
>
> I suggest we start a document on Etherpad

https://promo.notes.kde.org/14 ;-)

Still needs plenty of love though. Unfortunately I'm pretty busy trying to
finish my PhD but the guys there have been doing some god work

> and try to finish it by 20th of
> July, so translators have ample time to translate it, and we can also give
> the press some head start.
>
> Who's in? :)
>
> What kind of key features would you like to see promoted, and how?

What's cool and new in 4.7?

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/