List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Official KDE Day
From:       Kim Leyendecker <kimleyendecker () hotmail ! de>
Date:       2011-07-02 18:35:52

Am 02.07.2011 17:10, schrieb Alexander Wauck:
> Would that be October 14, then?  That has an advantage over the other
> two dates: it's not near any major US holiday.  Does anybody know if
> it's close to any major holidays in any other countries?

as far as I know, the most KDE people are in Europe, especially Germany.
Maybe we should pick up a day which is close to the holidays in European
countries?

If not, the announcement of Matthias about creating the KDE project
would be my personal date of choice.

thanks

--
Kim Leyendecker (kdl@k-dl.de.vu)
openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE