List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: The Future of our Frameworks
From:       Oriol Mirosa <omirosa () ssc ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2011-06-30 11:54:51

> So the plan in a nutshell is:
>
> The 4.x series of the development platform is the "KDE Development
> Platform"
>
> What /would be/ the 5th incarnation of the KDE Development Platform becomes
> the KDE Frameworks.
>
> Ok with everyone? :-)

I think that at some point there was some confusion about whether KDE
Development Platform and KDE Platform were synonymous, they meant different
things, or we should just use one of the two. Was this ever resolved? I am
asking because in the Dot article you mostly talk about KDE Frameworks, but
you once write KDE Development Frameworks. Should we then take both
expressions as synonymous? Should we stick to one of them in order to avoid
confusion?

Oriol