List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Release Team BoF at desktop summit
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?Agust=EDn_Benito_Bethencourt?= \(Toscalix\)" <toscalix () gmail ! com
Date:       2011-06-23 12:25:45

Hi,

early this year we talked about how to include companies that are collaborating
on our website.

we need a global plan for this, since affects also to the kde support program for
companies, sprints organizations, Akademy sponsorship, the patron program.

It would be great if we come out from the DS with a pre-plan to disscuss in
several forums within KDE. We can make the first step to open the disscussion.
Probably peopl from other groups can join, the board, etc.

--
Saludos

---
Agustín Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)