List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  KDE booth stuff
From:       Ian Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-06-07 0:18:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey, it seems I got myself signed up to represent KDE at SELF this weekend.
 I have 2 KDE desktops (Debian unstable w/ KDE 4.6.3) and monitors, but I
don't have any KDE signs, etc...  Who would have those?  Would they be able
to ship them to the show for this weekend?  I can ship them back to where
they need to go in the end.  Thanks.