List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: [Kde-pim] Re: Fwd: KDEPIM 4.6RC2 Tarballs (try #1)
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-02 17:52:05

On Wednesday 01 June 2011 10:38:54 Claudia Rauch wrote:
> On 31 May 2011 18:43, Markus Slopianka <markus.s@kdemail.net> wrote:
> > Gosh, I already wrote something weeks ago here:
> > https://promo.notes.kde.org/33
>
> Gosh, Markus, why not be nice to people? Not everyone can keep track
> of what has already been done.

The announcement does, however, look pretty good to me. Markus, we appreciate
the work you do, but please understand that the rest of us are only human and
have our faults and forget things ;-)

> > > What form do you think the promo should take? A dot article a few days
> > > after the announcement? A section in the release notes?

A part in the release notes, as in the current draft? Perhaps you (Stephen) or
someone else from PIM can also write us something a bit more detailed about
the 4.6 PIM release - current state and maybe a look forward to new stuff
coming, particularly how the full switch to Akonadi should make things better
in future - just in case the 4.6 release turns out to be a bit grim for a few
people ;-)

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/