List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  KDE in the News
From:       Oriol Mirosa <omirosa () ssc ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2011-05-27 16:50:31

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that we have a page in the wiki where we I have been
uploading links to reviews of KDE software:

http://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/KDE_in_the_News/2011

I added a section on Distributions with Plasma Desktop, as often the reviews
of Plasma Desktop come with general reviews of distributions that use it.

Let me know if you have other ideas about how to organize the page, and please
feel free to upload relevant links whenever you run into them.

Best,
Oriol