List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-26 17:42:31

On Thursday 26 May 2011 17:28:49 James Cain wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Stuart Jarvis <jarvis@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Thursday 26 May 2011 07:45:46 Lydia Pintscher wrote:

> > linking

> > course,

> > I've done a quick blog and a dent too.
>
> Much thanks Stu! I've received a few good hits in the comments section
> already =) One comment however (the 3rd in the list) references a bad link
> that apparently leads to a porno site, although I could not verify this
> through a cursory look-through. I've asked the commenter for more specifics
> so that I can track it down. I guess no one was really looking at that site
> much lately!

Yeah, it's the pinguin-cafe one as mentioned - seems the links under 'success
stories' are on rotation so it only shows up sometimes. Hmm... I've removed
the link to enterprise.kde.org from my blog for the moment, we need someone
with access to pull that link from the site. (Lydia maybe?)

> > > You know that you can have your blog added to planetkde right? ;-)  I
> > > think you should do that.
> >
> > +1
>
> I would be glad to. What do I need to do?

There's a link at the top of the planet homepage with info. If you happen to
have svn access you can do it yourself, otherwise:

"To have your blog added file a bug in Bugzilla listing your name, svn account
(if you have one), IRC nick (if you have one), RSS or Atom feed and what you
do in KDE. Attach a photo of your face for hackergotchi."

link for the right bz category is:
http://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=planet%20kde

Have a quick check through the guidance on planetkde too.

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/