List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-25 20:25:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Promo Team. I've posted a blog post as well as a quick post on Twitter
and Identi.ca asking for any information on enterprise organizations
currently utilizing KDE in any capacity as a starting point for the re-vamp
of the http://entreprise.kde.org/ website. My blog post is here:
http://www.thebluemint.net/2011/05/in-search-of-enterprise-organizations.html
.

However, since the blog is not fed through Planet KDE, I was hoping someone,
or rather a few? :) could write a quick sentence or two linking the post so
that it could at least hit the Planet indirectly. Of course, microblogging
would be great too. Any help would be appreciated - I'm pretty much starting
from nothing.

And, of course, any first-hand knowledge that anyone here on the list would
have of such an organization would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks in
advance.

James Cain