List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Enterprise site
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-07 9:09:05

Hi all,

Some of you may not be aware, but KDE has a very old site -
http://enterprise.kde.org/ - which is very out of date (and as far I
can tell unmaintained). It is hosted on KTown, which sysadmin is
currently in the process of preparing to shut down. It would be nice
if you let me know what you want to do with this site, so plans can be
made for it.

Earlier conversations regarding it in 2009 (on the kde-www list) noted
that some useful information could possibly be extracted from it, but
that is was largely no longer useful.

Please let me know what steps need to be taken.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin