List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: promo sprint schedule
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-03 13:33:28

On Tuesday 03 May 2011 14:02:39 Justin Kirby wrote:
> We had also mentioned previously that the university wanted to setup a time
> to have students come for a presentation or discussion.  Stu, do we have
> confirmed details on the time for this yet?

No, my contact seems to have disappeared for the moment, but i'm trying to
chase her (this has no bearing on the sprint - rooms etc are all booked
already - and I think it's just a lot of holidays and the university being
closed for much of the past couple of weeks.

> If they're flexible I'd
> suggest they come Friday.

Yep, we'd agreed already that it would be on Friday afternoon, so that seems
to fit in with your plans ok.

Cheers,
Stu