List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Fwd: Your talk at Desktop Summit 2011
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-25 19:20:20

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Desktop Summit 2011 Programme Committee <ds-talks@desktopsummit.org>

Hello,

This email is regarding your proposal to speak on the topic:

 KDE Promo Team

at Desktop Summit 2011.

Unfortunately, we couldn't accept your talk.

This is the part where we're supposed to say that we had really a lot of
great proposals.  This year, it's really true.  We've been flooded with
an extremely high volume of excellent talks and have been arguing for
hours trying to make room for all the ones we wanted to accept.  Even
among the committee there was quite some disappointment over a lot of
the talks we had to turn down.  There was only so much we could do,
however.

Thanks for your submission.  We still hope to see you at the summit.

The Programme Committee
Desktop Summit 2011